Metal Seated Gate Valves are designed and manufactured for use in wastewater and sewage applications, Dutco Tennant’s gate valves are available in both Rising and Non-Rising Stem (NRS) and Outside Screw & Yoke (OS&Y) versions. Metal seated valves are used for isolation purposes and its primary application lies in Wastewater & Sewage operations. Metal seated solid wedge design is available in both rising & non-rising spindle.
The valve is featured with two independent seating surfaces and is fully bi-directional. The body is featured with a full free open passageway equal to the nominal line size to minimize pumping losses. The simple two moving component construction practically eliminates inadvertent damage. Valves are manufactured & tested in accordance with BS 5150 & AWWA.
Metal seated wedge gate valves are primarily designed for the flow isolation of a length of pipeline or piece of equipment. It uses a ductile iron gate that houses bronze rings to ensure a watertight seal. The non-rising stem design ensures that the stem thread is lubricated adequately by the water passing through the valve. The whole internals is water-dependent for lubrication, a factor that safeguards the longevity of the valve.Features -
- Robust low maintenance design
- Valves can be manufactured with by-passes, an indicator as well as extension stems and floor stands
- 100% full bore
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Coating fusion bonded epoxy minimum 300 microns inside & outside
- Stanadrd & pressure Rating from 50 mm to 3000 mm
- Face to Face dimensions: EN 558 series, BS 5150 & BS 5163
- Drilling standard: BS EN 1092-2 PN10/PN16/PN25/PN40
- Pressure rating: PN 10 to PN 40
- Bronze wedge nut with lubricating abilities providing optimum compatibility with the stem.
- Face ring firmly secured to the wedge, machined to a fine surface finish to ensure optimum contact seal with body seat ring.
- Wedge with guides, ensuring uniform closure.
- A large through bore housing for the stem in the wedge prevents stagnant water or impurities.
- Round EPDM Bonnet Gasket fixed in a recess.
- Reduced bore.
- Internal and external two-pack epoxy coating.
- For horizontal or vertical installation.