Metal Seated Gate Valves are designed and manufactured for use in wastewater and sewage applications, Dutco Tennant’s gate valves are available in both Rising and Non-Rising Stem (NRS) and Outside Screw & Yoke (OS&Y) versions. Metal seated valves are used for isolation purposes and its primary application lies in Wastewater & Sewage operations. Metal seated solid wedge design is available in both rising & non-rising spindle.
The valve is featured with two independent seating surfaces and is fully bi-directional. The body is featured with a full free open passageway equal to the nominal line size to minimize pumping losses. The simple two moving component construction practically eliminates inadvertent damage. Valves are manufactured & tested in accordance with BS 5150 & AWWA.
Metal seated wedge gate valves are primarily designed for the flow isolation of a length of pipeline or piece of equipment. It uses a ductile iron gate that houses bronze rings to ensure a watertight seal. The non-rising stem design ensures that the stem thread is lubricated adequately by the water passing through the valve. The whole internals is water-dependent for lubrication, a factor that safeguards the longevity of the valve.
- Reduced bore.
- 100% full bore
- Locking device.
- Position indicator.
- Alternative Flange drilling.
- Pressure rating: PN 10 to PN 40
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Robust low maintenance design
- For horizontal or vertical installation.
- Round EPDM Bonnet Gasket fixed in a recess.
- Internal and external two-pack epoxy coating.
- Wedge with guides, ensuring uniform closure.
- Handwheel or Chainwheel or Cap or Operating Nut or Actuator.
- Coating fusion bonded epoxy minimum 300 microns inside & outside
- With Gear, Handwheel or Chainwheel or Cap or Operating Nut or Actuator.
- Valve ends can be flanged, spigot, socket, mechanical joint, grooved and shoulder.
- IBBM (iron body and bronze mounted), stainless steel trim, and all iron trim is also available.
- Without Gear, By-Pass Valve, Handwheel or Chainwheel or Cap or Operating Nut or Actuator.
- Valves can be manufactured with by-passes, an indicator as well as extension stems and floor stands
- Special accessories like by-pass unit, valve locking device, tapped bosses, indicator and limit switches are also available.
- Various types of operators such as handwheel, chainwheel, spur gear, bevel gear, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric actuator can be provided upon requested.
- Bronze wedge nut with lubricating abilities providing optimum compatibility with the stem.
- Face ring firmly secured to the wedge, machined to a fine surface finish to ensure optimum contact seal with body seat ring.
- A large through bore housing for the stem in the wedge prevents stagnant water or impurities.