Quick Coupling Valves can help the hoses to be connected quickly to an underground irrigation supply pipe. They are located normally under a valve box and are used for hand watering points or for connecting temporary irrigation sprinklers. They are used mainly in garden centers and the connection point can be used for connecting bench sprinklers or for hand watering. These valves offer underground water supply outlets for installations which range from city parks to residential lawns. They are installed flush to grade and are used in conjunction with above grade sprinklers or hose. Plastic Quick Coupling Valves can allow access to water from an underground piping system and can be used in connection with a hose for manual irrigation or cleaning sidewalks and driveways.
Banking on our wide knowledge and industry experience, we have earned a place as one of the most notable suppliers of high-class Plastic Quick Coupling Valve in the Middle East. The valve that we offer is used with the help of a hose for cleaning of driveways and manual irrigation. Our manufacturing partners have manufactured the solution using the highest grade of raw material and advanced technology. The valves are made in a wide variety of specifications with a target for catering to the requirements of our reputed clients.
- Single piece construction for high durability
- Stainless steel spring
- Minimizes debris collection with drain hole
- They have a specially designed grommet
- The lids automatically close when they are not in use
- The cover is made up of thermoplastic elastomete
- Comes with a Click Un-Lock on the lid
- UV stabilized
- Pressure: 5 to 125 psi (0,35 to 8,63 bar)
- Flow: 10 to 125 gpm (2.27 to 28.38 m³/h; 37.8 to 473 l/m)
- 33-DNP, 44-NP and 5-NP flow: 10 to 70 gpm (2.27 to 15.89 m³/h; 37.8 to 265 l/m)