Dutco Tennant LLC provides Landscaping Quick Coupling Valves which can handle anything thrown their way. These valves prove to be reliable, they work hard in any environment, and they can handle the toughest landscaping and irrigation jobs. Our valves are well recognized for their reliability and durability. Using quick coupling valves you can easily connect hoses to an underground irrigation supply pipe. They are mainly used for watering points or for connecting temporary irrigation sprinklers to the irrigation system and are placed under a valve box in the center of the garden. Our quick Coupler valves are designed for long-lasting everyday use in projects which need quick remote water access to the mainline water supply. We have various one-piece and two-piece models in different sizes (there are thread key connections as well). The Valves may be used for convenient water access in Irrigation and Landscaping systems.
Quick Coupling Valves are a great way to access water from your sprinkler system. They are connected to your mainline and installed at ground level either on their own or in a valve box. They can replace taps with above ground standpipes and you can run your mower over the top of them. Simply open the lid, or cap, insert Quick Coupling Valves and lock it into place. This opens the valve and turns the water on for your hose or sprinkler. Removing the key closes the valve and turns the water off. These valves allow hoses to be quickly connected to an underground irrigation supply pipe. They are normally located under a valve box and are used for hand watering points or for connection of temporary irrigation sprinklers. Often used in garden centers, the connection points can be used to connect bench sprinklers of or hand. Irrigation outlet designed for permanent irrigation systems in private gardens, municipal parks, and sports facilities. Instant opening with the insertion and turning of a bayonet key. When the key is removed, the valve automatically closes. Body made of brass, with stainless steel springs and shaft. These hydrants make water available at all points in the system, providing easily accessible connection points for hoses and sprinklers. Ideal for providing supplementary irrigation.
Salient Features :
- Highly durable due to the one-piece brass construction
- Stainless steel spring
- Drain hole in the body to minimize debris collection
- Specially designed grommet
- Auto close lid when not in use
- Cover made of ThermoPlastic Elastomer
- Maximum working pressure is 10 bar
- Irrigation outlet designed for permanent irrigation systems in private gardens, municipal parks and sports facilities.
- Instant opening with the insertion and turning of a bayonet key. When the key is removed, the valve automatically closes.
- Body made of brass, with stainless steel springs and shaft.
- Brass or thermoplastic cover, depending on model.
- These hydrants make water available at all points in the system, providing easily accessible connection points for hoses and sprinklers.
- Ideal for providing supplementary irrigation.
- Maximum flow of up to 16 m3/h.
- Working pressure between 0.2 and 10 bar.
- Pressure loss lower than 0.35 bar in maximum flows.
- Height: 10 y 14 cm.
- Width: 8 cm.
- Weight: 475 y 830 gr.
- Units per box: 50 o 30
- Weight per box: kg.