For high volume irrigation, bubblers are used. They are found in pressure compensating and other types. From stable engineered plastic, bubblers are manufactured. They are supplied with special filters for preventing blockages from sand and silt particles which ultimately guarantees a trouble-free operation for a much longer time period. They can be easily mounted bubbler stake or multipurpose stake having bubbler stake assembly. The pressure compensating complete circle bubblers offer a gentle umbrella of water for irrigating flowers, trees, and shrub areas where pressure compensation is needed. They are highly suited for a rugged environment. For commercial applications, the bubbler style outlet and medium-flow operations offer more flexibility. They can be ideally used for installations using a PVC pipe and schedule 80 risers.
- The low flow rate makes it possible for the water to be absorbed as required and reduced the runoff.
- At pressures between 90 and 20 psi, the flow will not fluctuate.
- An even flow will be maintained.
- For increased vandal resistance, the flow is not adjustable.
- Uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range is delivered by the pressure compensating design.
- They are ideal for a varied range of applications like trees, shrubs, large pots, and containers.
- They are having a robust design and is made up of UV-resistant durable plastic.
- Recommended working pressure : 1.0-3.0 kg/cm²
- Flow rates : 72 - 240 lph
- Filtration requirements : 120 microns