Bubblers are modified versions of the trickle irrigation system. The water is applied to the land surface in this method as a small stream with tubular-shaped bubblers that are conventionally attached to a buried or on the surface lateral line. For growing trees or orchards that are more than two years in age, this system is extremely suitable. Water is applied in small basins around the trunk of trees to cover the entire root zone. The evaporation and deep percolation losses are minimized and the runoff is taken care of. The variation of the discharge rate varies mainly from the bubblers as the head losses and unevenness of the system. With the help of a screwdriver, the inland topography can be reduced easily. Where the water moves below the root zone, deep percolation can happen if a bubbler system is operated for a very long period of time. On the way, operating the system within a very short duration can eventually cause a deficit in irrigation. All over a field for uniformity or for precise delivery of water to individual plants based on calculations of the moisture-holding capacity of the root zone and the daily requirements of the irrigation of the crop, the distribution can be adjusted in a very simple way.
- Special Inlet Filter Supplied with special filter to prevent blockage by sand / silt particles which ensures trouble free operation for longer period.
- Innovative Design Innovative design manufactured from engineering plastic for better pattern.
- Flood bubbler with umbrella pattern Available in two different models for an easy to adjust bubbler and with screw adjustments for flow.
- Threaded Inet Connection Threaded inlet connection provided for connectivity with system.
- Recommended working pressure: 1.0-3.0 kg/cm²
- Flow rates: 360 - 1020 lph
- Filtration requirements: 120 microns