The Secondary Cleaner removes upto 97% of material clinging to the belt surfaces. They can be used singly or in tandem if necessary and should be used in conjunction with a Primary scraper for optimum performance.
- Multiple blade arrangement allows blades to conform to belt profile, especially when worn.
- The angle of cleaning is always a scrapping angle which will not damage the Belt
- Robust construction of cleaner assembly resists accidental damage
- It also helps Blades to deflect to deflect to accommodate reversing belts
- The blades deflect when encountering metal belt fasteners, belt repairs or belt damage
- High quality paint finish on all metal parts ensures optimum corrosion protection.