The tracking precision of our Solar Tracker is better than ±1° on each axis, with an option for ±0.1° precision. This makes the tracker ideal for testing concentrating PV modules. The software runs all required tests for angle-dependent testing of PV modules according to IEC 62108.
In addition, our tracker can determine the angle-dependent output of PV modules, in a test described in IEC 61853-2.
The solar incidence angle is a deciding factor in both the CPV module measurements and the determination of output according to IEC 61853-2.
- Tracking accuracy: <±1° (optional ±0.1)
- Maximum load: 200kg
- Elevation axes tracking: 22° to 90°
- Azimuth axes tracking: 270°
- Tracking software with three operation modes :
- User-defined (predefined offset angle in relation to sun position)