SCOPE introduces state of the art precision three phase Transformer Turns Ratio Meter (TTRM ) designed for field testing as well as factory testing of power transformers, instrument transformers and distribution transformers of all types. Along with turns ratio, this light weight and reliable instrument measures ratio deviation, phase angle deviation, magnetizing current and detects tap-position of single as well as three phase transformers in charged switchyard condition. The instrument has facility to automatically detect vector group of all majority configurations available. The different AC voltage selection offers high accuracy in measurement.
Instrument has in-built TFT display with touch screen and thermal printer. The user friendly, simple instrument makes the testing more easy. With the touch keypad it is possible to enter required DUT information. The ratio results of all the phases are displayed in tabular form with % error. Internal non volatile memory gives the provision of storing test results. Further data can be downloaded to PC or copied to memory stick through USB port provided. The CTrans-TTRM software, gives the flexibility to download the stored results to PC and do the further analysis and report generation.
- Different voltage ranges provided for more accurate results
- 5.7” TFT display with touch screen and simple menus to operate TTRM
- Facility to configure transformer ID and details
- Automatic OLTC operation for tap change
- Date and time stamping to results
- In-build memory to store the test results
- Thermal printer to take quick print out for record
- Ethernet port for PC interface to transfer records to PC Software
- Mass storage device (USB 2.0) interface for copying records in pen drive
- Lightweight,portable instrument household in rugged moulded case