The Series 29/388 is a squat fire hydrant suitable for use with water and neutral liquids, to a maximum temperature of 70°C. Complies with requirements of BS 750 and BS EN1074-2:2000 and EN 14339:2005, underground hydrants. Also to BS EN 1074-6 for potable (drinking) water.
- Inlet flange universally drilled to EN1092-2 PN10/16 and BS10 TableD/E.
- BS 750 Type 2c. Screwed -down type with screwed 2½” round thread outlet.
- Complies with Annex ZA of BS EN 14339 in respect of Construction Products Directive (CPR)(EU) 305/2011.
- Temperature Range: -10°C to +70°C, Insulation essential for temperatures of 0°C and below. Fully maintainable.
- Low weight design.
- 2½” London round thread outlet to BS 750.
- Exceeds flow requirements: Kv = 92 minimum 2000l/min @1.7 bar. Actual: Kv = 96, 2092 l/min @1.7 bar.
- Auto-frost drain valve as standard
- Fixed stopper.
- Corrosion resistant construction, ductile iron coated with WRAS approved epoxy coating Blue RAL 5017, to 250 microns min. Holiday free in accordance with WIS 04-52-01, compliant with BS EN 1074-6 for disinfection products.
- Note: It is recommended that applications in a corrosive atmosphere or sited in exposed locations use a stainless steel stem 1.4404 (316) and all exposed fasteners in A4 stainless steel. Product reference S.29/389.
- Embodied carbon data available upon request.
|Connection:||No connection type specified|
|Closing direction:||Clockwise to Close, Stem Cap/White Insert|
- PN25 version, Loose stopper available, Outlet options: • Stainless steel (standard) or Gunmetal to BS 750 round thread • Instantaneous (Morris) • Belfast • London “V” thread • Internal screwed Norwegian • Bayonet (Dublin).