Dry barrel hydrant - Modern type to AWWA C502 - UL listed - FM approved for fire protection applicationAVK dry barrel hydrants are designed with a traffic flange for easy repair after collision. The hydrant’s main valve has a ductile iron core which is fully encapsulated in EPDM rubber. The nozzle section can be rotated 360 degrees. The upper section of the hydrant is repairable under pressure.
- UL/ULC listed and FM approved
- Meets or exceeds AWWA C502 (latest)
- High pressure rating (250 psi)
- 2 x 2.5" NST hose nozzles + 1 x 4" NST pumper nozzle
- The breakable flange and stem rod coupling ensure no leaking and easy repair at traffic knock down
- Ductile iron nozzle section, barrel section, bonnet, and base
- 5.25" valve opening for high flow rating
- Hydrant drain easily plugged if required - may be plugged internally or externally
- Extensions available in lengths from 6" to 60"
- Inlet shoe also available in DN 100, and flange drilling also in PN 10/16 (DN 100 not UL/FM approved)
- 1 1/2" pentagon operating nut
- Epoxy coating according to DIN 30677-2