Wet barrel hydrant with 2x2½" + 1 x 4/4½/5” outlets to AWWA C 503 for fire protection applicationAVK wet barrel hydrant is designed to be a trouble-free, easy to maintain hydrant. The hydrant is rated for a working pressure of 300 psi, is UL listed and FM approved, and meets or exceeds the requirements of the AWWA C503 standard for wet barrel fire hydrants (where applicable). AVK series 24 hydrant and hydrant tools are designed so that one person can perform all routine repairs and maintenance outlined in the manual.
- Operating nuts: 1 1/2" pentagon
- Outlets: 2 x 2 1/2" NST hose outlets, 1 x 4" or 4½" NST pumper outlet. Optionally pumper outlet as 1 x 5" Storz, and additional 4" flanged outlet cl. 150 for Monitor.
- Inlet: 6" AWWA flange inlet (standard)
- UL listed and FM approved
- Meets or exceeds AWWA C503 (latest)
- High-pressure rating (300 psi)
- Ductile iron nozzle section
- Each stem sealed with two O-rings
- Replaceable cast iron dummy nuts for extra stem protection
- Removable nozzles secured with external stainless steel allen screws
- Fusion bonded polyester coating red RAL 3000