The main difference between standard swing check valves and wafer check valve is that the wafer types do not have the full-bodied arrangement. When the valve opens, the disc is forced into the top of the pipeline. Due to a very short face-to-face dimension the body has a reduced bore. Swing type wafer check valve is virtually maintenance free, the disc is self-centering and protected and it has a special limit stop to protect against sewage pipeline damage.
- Small and simple design.
- Minimal wear on moving parts
- Light Weight
- Reduced Bore
- Body : Ductile Iron / Cast Iron
- Cover : Ductile Iron / Cast Iron
- Flaps : Ductile Iron /
- Internal, external bolts, nuts : Stainless Steel / Galvanized Steel
- Sizes : DN 40 – DN 600
- Pressure rating : PN10/16/25
- Hydraulic Test : 1.1xPN for Seat & 1.5xPN for Body
- Coating : Nontoxic Epoxy Internally & Externally