Data Logger MX-4 is dedicated for real time logging, control and analyzing of data. Using GPRS/GSM, logger sends data to remote users / server. MX-4 can also communicate with other controllers and sensors. Device has wide range of optional interfaces and protocols and can read any kind of meters, controllers and sensors equipped with standard protocols. Perfect for telemetry/monitoring, control and smart metering. MX-4 data logger/controller can also measure and store different kinds of analog inputs (current, voltage, resistance or PT100 temperature sensors), discrete inputs (alarms or events) and also it performs control capabilities over discrete outputs (remote management).
- Possibility to choose interfaces: M-Bus, RS232, RS485, Data/Req, USB, GSM/GPRS, Analog IN, Discrete IN/OUT
- Reading data from any kind of meters (water, electricity, heat, gas, cooling ...) and controllers.
- Supported protocols: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, M-Bus, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:200 and transparent.
- Independent data log with real time stamp (Real Time Clock)
- Remote communication and updates through GSM/GPRS
- Analog inputs (current, voltage, resistance, thermoresistance (Pt100, Pt1000, NTC))
- Discrete inputs (alarms or events)
- Control capabilities over digital outputs (remote management)
- Galvanically isolated interfaces and power supply
- SMS sending for alarm events
- Additional special transparent protocol data transfer