Data Logger is dedicated for reading Wireless M-Bus meters, real time logging and analyzing of data. Using GPRS/GSM or Ethernet, logger sends data to remote users / server. It can also communicate with other controllers and sensors. Device has wide range of optional interfaces and protocols and can read any kind of meters, controllers and sensors equipped with standard protocols. Perfect for smart metering of commercial, residential or industrial buildings.
- Possibility to choose interfaces: Wireless M-Bus (433 / 868 MHz), M-Bus, RS232, RS485, Current Loop, Data/Req, USB, GSM/GPRS, Ethernet
- Reading data from any kind of meters (water, electricity, heat, gas, cooling ...) and controllers.
- Supported protocols: Wireless M-Bus, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, M-Bus, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:200 and transparent.
- Independent data log with real time stamp (Real Time Clock).
- Remote communication and updates through GSM/GPRS or Ethernet
- Galvanically isolated interfaces and power supply
- SMS sending for alarm events.
- Additional special transparent protocol data transfer.
- Power supply for external powering of meters
- Memory expansion: up to 8 GB using micro SD card