ARABLAB is one of the most influential exhibitions in the field of laboratory and instrumentation in the world. The exceptional growth in this dynamic industry has led to this trade fair to be the most important event of its kind in the United Arab Emirates counts. The ARABLAB is the platform for international exhibitors and buyers from China, Asia, and Africa. This exciting trade fair hosts around 10,000 visitors every year and is the perfect place to witness the latest technological miracles. Dutco Tennant LLC participates in this trade fair every year to let all the visitors have a wide look into the newest products and solutions which are intended for the betterment of the laboratories.
For almost the last 80 years, BUCHI has been holding it’s prestigious rank as a leading solution provider in laboratory technology for R & D, quality control and production worldwide. They serve a wide range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food & beverage, feed, environmental analysis, and academia. Their exquisite range of solutions for laboratory, industrial and parallel evaporation, spray drying, Buchi rotavapor, melting point, preparative chromatography, spray drying equipment, extraction, distillation & digestion, home freeze dryer, dumas, and near-infrared spectroscopy meet the highest needs of their demanding customers around the globe. At this year’s ARABLAB, Dutco Tennant and BUCHI bring together an advanced range of Sample Preparation and Microscopy.
Your search for an economical and complete range of high-quality evaporation solution ends here. Rotavapor Essential integrates a regulated Vacuum Pump and a Recirculating Chiller for covering the main evaporation applications efficiently.
- Unique and affordable system for essential needs
- Small footprint saves valuable lab space
- Saves resources thanks to an integrated system
- Centrally regulated Vacuum Pump and Recirculating Chiller
- Process control due to precise vacuum regulation
- Reproducible yield thanks to stable parameters
- Ease of use due to smooth and ergonomic handling
- Maximum comfort thanks to the integrated system
Parallel Evaporation Throughput
The perfect choice if you are looking for a highly efficient way to evaporate multiple samples at once. With the help of its vortex technology and flexibility, Parallel Evaporation Throughput greatly improves your sample throughput in a gentle and economical way. It is highly productive, versatile and sustainable.
- Increased efficiency by evaporating up to 96 samples simultaneously
- Fast evaporation of high-boiling solvents
- No cross-contamination due to individual sealings
- Highest versatility working with different sample volumes (0.5 mL – 500 mL)
- Improved flexibility with individually exchangeable racks on one workstation
- Environmentally friendly due to high solvent recovery
- No solvent emission
- Energy savings due to simultaneous evaporation of multiple samples
- No water consumption and disposal in combination with the eco-friendly chiller
You need to cope with the ever-increasing sample loads for nitrogen determination according to Kjeldahl, with rising costs per analysis and requirements for thorough documentation. Buchi offers a solution for analyzing up to 120 samples in a one-person working day, providing a maximum degree of automation in sample and data processing.
- Unprecedented sample throughput is achieved, with the minimal number of instruments due to accelerated digestions and perfect synchronization
- The fully automated process from sample preparation to titration for unattended operation.
- Quick determination of priority samples using ‘Express Positions’ even when complex sequences are being operated.
- Excellent reproducibility by thoroughly programmable procedures.
- Different access levels of authorization, thorough reporting and tracked data manipulation following GLP guidelines.
In order to take far-reaching decisions, you need fast and reliable information about your samples. Whether you are performing analysis for research or quality control our NIRSolutions Laboratory with dedicated measurement cells delivers precise analytical results for a broad variety of sample types.
- Dedicated measurement cells perfectly optimized for the analysis of samples
- Get results within seconds
- Obtain several parameters simultaneously
- No need for chemicals or solvents and no sample preparation
- Automated data transcription into LIMS
- Precise and accurate results due to FT-NIR wavelength precision
- Robust prediction models thanks to powerful chemometrics software
- Direct and effortless transfer of calibrations within your analytical network