It is time to put an end to all your worries about landscaping valves or the solenoids that make them work. If you have been looking for an efficient valve then you have come to the ultimate destination as we have some of the most exciting offers in Landscaping Solenoid Valves. Valves are a device that makes sure that water flows only in one direction and valves have a lot of importance in Landscaping. In an irrigation system, the valve is a component that, once signaled by a controller, lets water flow out to the sprinklers, or drip emitters in an area, and shuts it off when the sufficient watering has been done. Solenoid Valves can have a number of different configurations. The stem and handle are optional on most Valves, but it is a standard on larger sizes. On most valves, the manual operator is standard, but not all. In our valves, the bonnet can be attached to the body that doesn’t need tools to remove. For the last four decades, Dutco Tennant LLC has been offering the best in class solenoid valves in the Middle East and GCC region.
Now you can control the flow of fluid using the flow of electrons. Addition of this liquid valve will enhance your robotic gardening, aquarium or pool project. There are two ½” outlets. Normally the valve is closed. When DC current is applied to the two terminals, the valve opens and water can flow. Unlike the plastic solenoid valve, this one does not have a gasket, so there is no minimum pressure requirement. When the valve is closed you may get drips when there is pressure from the waterside. These valves are compact, general service, two-way guide type solenoid valves for air, gas, water and other liquid applications. They are available in brass with a normally closed design and can be oriented in any position. The solenoid enclosure provides protection against dust, while also protecting against seepage of oil and non-corrosive coolants. For battery operation or other low-power applications, 2-way types can be supplied in latching (bistable) versions. All types can be supplied with mains or low voltage solenoid coils. Solenoid valve coils can be supplied with VDE or UL approvals on selected voltages. Ex m and Ex d coils are also available. Our portfolio ranges from two-position on/off valves to flow control systems that impact thousands of users. The power management technology sets a new industry standard for reliability and power consumption, accepting both AC and DC voltages while improving performance.
- Can be oriented in any position
- Compact design
- Field replaceable coils
- Valve made of brass and stainless steel. Hi-flow diaphragm and resistant to high pressure.
- Manual Steering Kit with 3-way valve.
- Kit pressure regulator and sustainer control.
- Solenoid valve.
- Flow regulator.
- Clean permanent filter through the steel mesh incorporated.
- Assembled with screws and stainless steel spring.
- reinforced EPDM diaphragm material.
- Solenoid Series 24 V. ac. (SEE OPTIONS).
- Working temperature between 2 and 80 degrees.
- Recommended working pressure of 1 to 10 bars.
- opening and closing response of 0.5 s.
- resistance test performed for 25,000 cycles at 15 BAR and 80 degrees.
- built-in flow control.
- Flow range between 38 and 240 l / min.
- Removable from the top to the settlement or replacement of parts
- Meet the UNE 68-074-86 / ISO 7714 quality standards