Precise throttling for high-pressure systems is offered by globe valves. They are highly suited for the most demanding process applications which come with a wide range of temperature extremities. Globe Valves are named so because of their spherical body shape. Sometimes they are also known as the 'Up and over Valve'. These versatile valves are uni-directional and need to be installed in the correct flow position.Advantages and disadvantages of Globe Solenoid Valves
Globe valves are having various pros and cons. One of the main pros is their precise throttling for high-pressure systems. In disadvantages, you can find a longer operating time and low-flow coefficients as the operator need to manually turn the handle and the stem for ensuring that the valve is completely closed or opened.Uses of Globe Solenoid Valves
Globe Valves are mainly suited for highly demanding process applications. They can be used in systems that call for frequent vacuum, stroking, and systems which are having a wide range of temperature extremities. Globe Valves can be used for liquid and gas systems. For high purity or slurry systems, they are not recommended for slurry systems or high purity as inherent cavities can promote contamination and allow the slurry materials to get trapped. This can close the operation of the valve.
Globe Solenoid Valves are mainly found in a wide range of alloy and metal construction along with plastic for covering a wide gamut of industrial applications. Proper material computability is dependent on the type, temperature, and concentration of the media.
- 2-way GLOBE valves.
- 1" , 1 1/2” female thread BSP.
- Kit for manual opening with 1/4" lever turn.
- Valve body made of nylon 6.6 with 30% fibreglass.
- Permanently clean because of the built-in steel mesh filter.
- Assembled with screws and stainless steel spring.
- EPDM diaphragms reinforced with fabric.
- 24 VAC solenoid (SEE OPTIONS).
- Working temperature between 2 and 80 degrees.
- Recommended working pressure of 1 to 10 bar.
- Opening and closing response time of 0.5 seconds.
- Resistance test carried out for 25,000 cycles at 15 bar and 80 degrees.
- Built-in flow regulator.
- Flow range between 38 and 240 l/min.
- Removable from the upper section for repair or replacement of parts.
- Complies with standard UNE 68-074-86/ISO 7714.4