Mud Boxes are the Pipeline device which are installed in suction pipes aboard vessels to protect pumps against large solids.
They are available in Straight pattern and Angle pattern with various material of Construction in Cast Iron / Ductile Iron/ Carbon Steel/ Bronze.
- Size: 2” to 12”
- Rating : DIN/ JIS
- Type: Straight & Angle pattern
- Bolted Cover
- Design Std: As per Applicable code
- Face to Face as per EN 558 series/ Manufacturer Standard
- End Connection : Flat Flanged according to DIN/ JIS
- Cast Iron / Ductile Iron/ Carbon Steel/ Bronze
- Large Size
- Stainless / Galvanized Steel Construction
- Perforation/ Mesh sizing & material as suitable for given application/Services