Strainers are devices for mechanically removing unwanted solids from liquid, gas or steam lines by means of a perforated or wire mesh straining element. They are used in pipelines to protect pumps, meters, control valves, steam traps, regulators and other process equipment.
Various forms available strainers are Y-Strainer, T-Strainer, Basket Strainer, and Temporary Strainer with Various material of Construction t Cast Iron / Ductile Iron/ Carbon Steel / Stainless steel / Bronze / Brass.
- Size: 1/2” to 12”
- Rating : ANSI/ DIN/ JIS
- Type: Y-type/ T-type/ Basket/ L- type
- Bolted or Threaded Cover
- Design Std: As per Applicable code
- Face to Face as per EN 558 series/ Manufacturer Standard
- End Connection : Flanged/ Screwed/ Socket Weld Ends
- Cast Iron / Ductile Iron/ Carbon Steel / Stainless steel / Bronze / Brass
- Magnetic Insert
- Drain & Vent
- Perforation/ Mesh sizing as suitable for given application/Services