Oil analysis provides early indications of equipment wear and identifies the root causes of corrosion. On-site oil analysis eliminates the wait associated with sending samples off-site and enables immediate decision making.
With four simple tests, the MiniLab 153 delivers comprehensive on-site oil analysis, providing immediate actionable results, saving time and reducing costs. Highlights of this system include:
- One product, delivering lab-quality analysis outside of the lab
- Simplified workflow for the non-expert user, no chemist required
- Simplified data handling and report interpretation via Oil View and Trivector reporting.
- The Minilab 153 uses the AMS OilView LIMS module to operate the MiniLab. The OilView software includes an Asset Management database and a reference oil database which can be expanded by the end user.
- It provides several standard and configurable report formats with automatic email distribution of reports, and alarm limit templates and analytics.
- Color-coded Trivector reports provide a clear snapshot of machinery health by identifying parameters that are outside normal limits.
The MiniLab 153 is ideal for a wide range of industries such as :
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Metals Processing