Non slam check valve is the ones that are having a controlled closing of the flaps. These are attained using a hydraulic cylinder or air cushion or any other means to have a non-slam closing of the doors. Non Slam Check Valve closing characteristic is achieved by utilizing a “Short Disc Stroke” and most of the non-slam valves have a reduced degree of opening and closing of the flaps or an angled seat.These have a longer life than the conventional swing type check valves used.
- Valves for working pressure between 0,1 – 16 bar
- Designed according to BS / AWWA standards
- Controlled Closing
- Optional closing assistance such as hydraulic cylinder, oil dashpot, air cushion etc.
- Compact and robust design
- Flanged Connection
- Non-clog design minimizes clogging
|Body, Cover||Ductile Iron /Cast Iron|
|Seat(s)||Stainless Steel / Gunmetal / Rubber|
|Hinge Pins||Stainless Steel|
|Internal, External Bolts, Nuts||Stainless Steel / Galvanized Steel|
|Sizes||DN50 – DN1000|
|Hydraulic Test||1.1xPN for Seat & 1.5xPN for Body|
|Coating||Nontoxic Epoxy Internally & Externally|