In industrial, commercial and agricultural applications, the Direct Acting-Bronze Float Valves are used for controlling the flow of water. They are having a body of bronze having NPT male thread end connections over the 3/8-to-1-inch models along with female NPT inlet open outlets on 1 ½ to 2 inches models, replaceable seals, cotter pin pivot arm assembly along plungers which are replaceable. This series is made to be used in refrigeration, air conditioning and irrigation system.
Our supplied range of direct-action self-cleaning control valves has been designed for filling tanks, reservoirs and channel applications. The flexible design makes it possible to be adapted and installed for a diverse range of fill controlling applications. The design of the valve has been done for modulating the inlet flow for maintaining a constant level of water inside a reservoir or tank. One of the best benefits of the valve is the ability for regulating the inflow without any regard to the inlet pressure. The mechanism of direct-acting has been balanced internally and does not needs a minimum operating pressure for regulating and open. They can be found in various sizes ranging from millimeters of 25 to 300m in size for both flanged and threaded configurations.
- Cover and body made up of bronze
- Uses self-cleaning technology of piston
- The body of the valve comes with two outlets in the direction of supply which allows for flexibility in the application direction flow
- 3⁄8" through 1" Bronze body with MNPT threaded inlet and outlet
- 11⁄4" through 2" Bronze body with female NPT inlet-open outlet
- Cotter pin pivot arm assembly
- Replaceable plungers