Plastic pipe systems are used everywhere around the home and throughout buildings. Often hidden, their presence is essential for the purposes of hot & cold water, heating & cooling, and soil. Without their contribution to sanitary wellbeing, life would be almost unimaginable.
The new soil system for professionals. PP soil pipes consist of three polypropylene layers optimally complement each other. Each layer has its own special effect on the characteristics of the pipe.
The smooth inner layer prevents incrustations, provides for very good discharge capacity and is jointly responsible for the good sound absorbing characteristics. The white color of the inner layer facilitates camera inspection.
The solid intermediate layer provides high rigidity and provides for specific robustness. The impact resistant external layer makes the pipe particularly hard-wearing and permits perfect assembly even at low temperatures.
PP Silent Pipes have undergone rigorous acoustic measurements according to DIN EN14366 at the Frauenhofer Institute in Stuttgart. The values achieved during these measurements fulfil the requirements regarding improved noise control.Due to its colour, these can be easily differentiated from other drainage pipes.
- Soil pipe system made from 3 layers of polypropylene
- Mineral-reinforced composite, halogen-free
- Quit, glide-enhanced inner layer made from PP-C
- Resistant against hot water up to 95 °C
- Fittings single-layer made from polypropylene PP-CO
- Pipe series S20 tested according to EN 1451-1
- Pipes and fittings with molded plug-in sleeve
- Lip seal ring from synthetic rubber inserted at works
- Installation according to EN 1451, EN 12056 and our guide
- Overall lengths: 0,15; 0,25; 0,50; 1,0; 1,5; 2,0 m in DN 32-150, 2,65 m in DN 70, 100, 125, 150