- Standard : IEC 60383
- Material : Brown Glazed Porcelain
- Min. Mechanical Failing Load : 90 kN
- Min. Creepage Distance : 76 mm
- Low Frequency Flashover voltage (Dry) : 40 kV
- Low Frequency Flashover voltage (Wet) : 22 kV
Suitable for use with galvanized steel wire size of 7/4.0 mm grade 700 or higher Smooth glazed surface and free of defects.
- For low voltage lines, the stays are to be insulated from ground at a height.
- Used to prevent stay wires from being energized from accidently broken live wires
- Provide insulation between stay clamps and transmission poles