- Standard : IEC 60383
- Material : Brown Glazed Porcelain for the Insulator and Galvanized Steel for the pin.
- Min. Failing Load : 12.5 KN
- Min. Creepage Distance : 480 mm
- Min. Power Frequency withstand voltage : 150 kV
- Wet Power Frequency withstand voltage (1 min) : 50 kV
- Dry Lightning Impulse withstand voltage (1.2/50 µs) : 110 kVp
- One glazed porcelain line insulator for 11kV
- Suitable for heavily polluted area.
- Pins, Washers and nuts to be hot dip galvanized to BS 729
- Lower part of pin to be able to demount and provided with integral collar
- Secured to the cross arm on the pole
- Groove on the upper end of the insulator for housing conductor
- Used for transmission and distribution of electric power at voltages up to 33 kV
- Typically used for straight running transmission lines.