- Standard : IEC 6009
- Systems used : 6.6 kV, 11 kV
Surge arrester is a device to protect electrical equipment such as terminal equipment switchgear, power cables and pole mounted transformers from over-voltage transients caused by external (lightning) or internal (switching) events.
- Silicon rubber housing. Housing designed to avoid pockets in which water can collect.
- Installed phase to ground
- Arresters of void free construction and all joints hermetically sealed.
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical mounting
|Surge Arrester Performance||11kV System||6.6kV System|
|Nominal Discharge Current (KA)||10||10|
|Rated Voltage||12kV||7.2 kV|
|High Current Impulse Operation Duty Test (4./10 microsec.) kA||100||100|
|Line Discharge Class||2||2|