- Standard : IEC 61089, BS 4360
- Material : Aluminium alloy
Parallel Groove Clamp accommodate a range of conductors in each groove. This type of clamp is commonly used for service drop connections and as a tap from large to relatively small conductors.Extended lip aligns clamp as bolt is tightened. Clamp base section forms a weather shield for the grooves. Compound stays in place, connections last longer.
- Forged from high strength corrosion resistant aluminium alloy suitable for 100-A2-19 AAAC conductor.
- Clamping surface shall be knurled for good grip and contact.
- Three bolts construction.
- Length : 114 mm
- Tensile Strength : 200 N/mm2