Dutco provides the ideal level of measuring instruments for every job. Level measuring instruments meeting all requirements whether you are measuring liquids, slurries or bulk solids can be found from us. Our best-in-class level measurement devices set the standard in their respective disciplines for water, cement, mining, chemical, petrochemicals, and food, and beverage, pharmaceutical, and other industries.Dutco provides the ideal level of measuring instruments for every job. Level measuring instruments meeting all requirements whether you are measuring liquids, slurries or bulk solids can be found from us. Our best-in-class level measurement devices set the standard in their respective disciplines for water, cement, mining, chemical, petrochemicals, and food, and beverage, pharmaceutical, and other industries.
We are engaged in offering a wide range of Bypass Level Indicator by taking strategic decisions. The offered product is manufactured in conformity with international standards using quality approved raw materials with the help of highly advanced techniques.
Bypass level gauges are used in applications requiring visual indication, continuous measurement, and/or control of liquid levels.The magnetic level indicator for pressurized vessels with up to 5.5 m (18 feet) flange distance containing liquids can be supplied. The device has the international PED (Pressure Equipment Directive) approval, so it can be used for level indication of pressurized vessels up to 100 bar g (1440 psi g) process pressure. The high-temperature types are applicable up to 250 ˚C (482 °F) process temperature. the unit can be equipped with optional limit switches or with the high-precision magnetostrictive level transmitter if point-level detection or continuous level transmission is required. The design of the bypass level indicator relies on the hydrostatic pressure principle to display the tank level in a side-mounted measuring chamber. This approach allows the bypass level indicators to be built with all-metal construction, eliminating the breakage and leakage problems frequently experienced with glass tube designs. The level gauge consists of a bypass chamber which is connected laterally to a vessel as a communicating tube via 2 process connections. The level in the bypass chamber corresponds to the level in the vessel through this type of arrangement of the level gauge. The float with a built-in permanent magnetic system, which is mounted within the bypass chamber, transmits the liquid level, contact-free, to the magnetic display mounted to the outside of the bypass chamber.
- Continuous liquid level measurement via visual indication of the liquid level, without power supply
- Volume- or depth-proportional display of the filling level
- Individual design and corrosion-resistant materials enable a wide spectrum of applications
- Chemical industry, petrochemical industry, natural gas, offshore, shipbuilding, machine building, power generating equipment, power stations
- Process water and drinking water treatment, food, and beverage industry, the pharmaceutical industry
- Process- and system-specific solutions possible
- Wide variety of different electrical connections, process connections, and materials
- Level sensor or magnetic switch mounted externally (option)
- Explosion-protected versions