The combination of a small and double orifice air valve within a single unit. The double orifice air valve functions in two ways, admitting air into the pipeline whenever the system pressure is below atmospheric and expelling air again as the system is refilled or charged. The small orifice allows air to bleed from the pipeline under operating pressure to expel any accumulations of air at high points or charges in sewage pipeline profile.
- Automatic air admission and release of the pipeline during filling, operational air release and during the emptying process.
- Compact design with low weight
- Large cross-section with maximum air admission and release rates
- Automatic operational air release via lever with patented self-cleaning during each switching cycle
- Unconditionally guaranteed stainless steel floats
- Stainless steel 316 internal trim& Floats.
- Resilient seating for positive shutoff
- Non-clog design eliminates backwashing
- Maintains system flow efficiency
- Releases unwanted air pockets during system operation
- Protects system against air related surges
- Body, Cover : Ductile Iron /Cast Iron
- Float(s) : Stainless Steel
- Orifice balls : Stainless Steel/ ABS Plastic
- Internal, external bolts, nuts : Stainless Steel
- Guides, seat ring, guide ring : ABS Plastic
- Sizes : DN50 – DN200
- Pressure rating : PN10/16/25/PN40
- Hydraulic Test : 1.1xPN for Seat & 1.5xPN for Body
- Coating : Nontoxic Epoxy Internally & Externally