- Develop new clients and customers and establish new accounts, products and services within the assigned territory. Manage pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Create tailored product/application solutions and support new product introductions.
- Lead sales process, customer consultation/demonstrations, solution specification, negotiation and order closing.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education/ training.
- Advising customers on appropriate machines, ordering equipment to the customers' specifications through to delivery and start-up.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ solid experience in sales of Laboratory or Analytical Equipment.
- Must have strong technical engineering background and know-how to understand customer, potential customer issues and needs.
- Proven track record of sales within the fields of Academia, Research, Pharmaceutical and Biotech etc.
- Excellent relationship building and creative technical consultative selling skills.
- Valid UAE Driving license (must)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical
Job Type: Full-time Location: ABU DHABI Interested applicants may send their updated CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference in subject of email.