Senior Sales Engineer will be responsible to manage and promote the sales and long-term specification of Instrumentation & Automation products.
- Propose a sales budget for the financial year based on the market share, products and services that can be offered.
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales budgets and margin targets year on year within given timeframes.
- Business development – understanding of the GCC market requirements and market research for Instrumentation& Automation products.
- Collect information about competitive prices of different products in the market and sell products within a price range at prices that are acceptable to customers, in order to achieve the gross profit targets.
- Research, investigate and identify any potential new business opportunity in relation to existing and new product opportunity.
- Plan, organize and participate sales team meetings or conferences, presentations and customer training to support business activity.
- Reports on progress toward sales plans.
- Develop a team of sales professionals to build and grow the business.
- Reports on a regular basis progress toward sales plans objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least three to four (3-4) years’ sales experience, in UAE or GCC countries for Instrumentation& Automation products.
- Strong track record with delivering growth in both sales and profitability.
- Strong connection with Utilities, Contractors and System Indicators.
- Technical aptitude and strong interpersonal communication skills to interact with all levels of engineering and construction personnel.
- Strong problem solving ability, good negotiation and closing skills to drive sales.
- Strong market analysis capabilities. Able to understand market drivers, uncover customer needs, and estimate financial opportunity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Having UAE driving license.
Bachelor's Degree in (Instrumentation / Electronics) Engineering.
Interested applicants may send their updated CV`s to email@example.com Please mention in the subject line "20021ASG-INST".