- Achieve and exceed agreed sales and margin targets within given timeframes.
- Business development – understanding and constant tracking of the Saudi Arabian key market requirements, Projects, and Tenders of Wastewater/ Desalination Segments.
- Understand and familiarization of Prequalification procedures with End Users/EPC contractors.
- Identify new products and potential vendors to include in product portfolio to enhance project package supply.
- Identify and ensure efficient marketing activities, value proposition to end user, consultants, contractors, and prospective customers.
- Leading and assisting with Customer visits and meetings, information gathering, tender submissions and follow-up meetings to secure orders.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations of products.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable standards.
- Plan, organize and participate in sales team meetings or conferences, presentations, and customer training to support business activity.
- Update on a regular basis information about competitor activity and changes in market requirements.
- Reports on a regular basis progress toward sales plans objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering/Associated Courses with minimum 5 years of experience in EPC Sales, preferably based in GCC region.
- Good knowledge of Wastewater/ Desalination Industry and Products
- Proven track record with delivering growth in both sales and profitability.
- Strong connection with end user, consultant, contractor, and potential customers.
- Technical as well as Sales aptitude and Strong interpersonal communication skills to interact with all levels of engineering and construction personnel.
- Ability to work in an independent manner in planning activities, making decisions and supporting customers.
- Well versed with, Sales Force, ERP and MS office skills.
- Strong market analysis capabilities. Able to understand market drivers, uncover customer needs and estimate financial opportunity.
- KSAresident with transferable Iqama preferred. Open to candidates within GCC region.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested applicants may send their CV’s to email@example.com. Please mention in the subject line “20011THKSA”.