LDPE or Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) is a blended form of LDPE. This is an amazing form of polyethylene tubing that can offer high tensile strength, flexibility, and much more comfortability. The LDPE tube is also the most flexible of plastic sheeting films. It can offer a much higher amount of pliability and softness. LDPE is used mainly for several applications and it can be blended into various other films to offer a much-increased amount of flexibility and strength. The most amazing advantage of LLDPE tubes when compared to standard low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is the amazing resistance to environmental crack or ESCR. Environmental stresses that can highly impact the longevity of LDPE tubings are chemical exposure, aging, high-vibration connections with compression fittings, and connection to barb-type fittings. The LLDPE tubing that is supplied by Dutco Tennant LLC can easily withstand more than 500 hours of exposure to IGEPAL solution according to ASTM D-1693 ESCR tests. They can also resistant to cracking when they are used with push-to-connect fittings or compression.
Features & Specifications
- Manufactured with Premium Grade LLDPE material Makes the tubing durable and gives best environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR).
- No Environmental Effects UV stabilised tubing does not have any environmental effects.
- Flexiblity in colour selection Black - Standard colour for agriculture, Brown - for landscape application, White - for greenhouse application, Purple - for reclaimed water application.
- Close Dimensional Tolerances Excellent Characteristics of LLDPE provided durable tubing with close dimensional tolerances.
- Marked with Two Parallel Yellow Stripes `Twin- Line®´ Symbol of quality. It also helps for proper positioning of the dripper.
- Ease of Installation Available in prepunched option at specified spacings.
- Standard punch size 2.5mm, other punch size can be supplied on demand.
- Nominal Diameter : 12 mm to 32 mm Working Pressure : 2.0 kg/cm² to 4 kg/cm² Standards : IS / ISO / ASAE / AS / ASTM