AVK series 78 fire hydrant in a traffic proof design with weak-link security bolts that break in case of overload. When closing the main valve an automatic drain empties all water from the internal of the hydrant to make it frost proof. A vertical opening of cover and 360° directional setting at ground level.
Product description:Above ground hydrant model Orion Emirates type BC, equipped with BS336 outlets and caps and with traffic break by security bolts - for drinking water and neutral liquids, resistant to disinfection products.
- Standard flange drilling to EN1092-2 (ISO 7005-2), PN 10/16
- Gaskets according to EN 681-1 type WA
- Flange drilling acc. to EN 1092-2
- Designed according to EN 1074-6:2008, Design according to EN 14384:2005
Test/Approvals:Hydraulic test according to EN 1074-1 / EN 12266
- 2 outlets 2½" and caps in bronze
- 1 outlet 4" in bronze and cap in ductile iron
- Traffic proof - in case a vehicle hits the hydrant the top part will give way by breaking off and separating in well defined weak zones that are inexpensive and quick to repair with 4 bolts and 1 gasket supplied as a kit
- Automatic drainage
- Operating forces MOT = 80 Nm and MST = 250 Nm
- All iron parts coated with 300µm epoxy powder, blue RAL 5017
- Protective, UV-resistant polyester top cover, tested for ageing acc. to EN 16474
- All bolts, screws, operating stems and internal pipes in stainless steel, grade A4 or 1.4401 (AISI 316)