The performance of the Pressure Dependent VAV Boxes and their controls is critical to the performance of the overall VAV system. They are known for their leadership in this area.
- Airflow damper compensated for linear control operating with a Digital Actuator Controller enabling the VAV terminal to be calibrated to deliver the exact maximum and minimum airflows required for the areas they serve and any airflow in between to satisfy the cooling demand from the room sensor or BMS system
- Pressure independent control using patented Flo-Cross airflow sensors which provide an accurate measurement of the airflow to the Digital Actuator Controller. This allows the VAV terminal to deliver the calibrated airflow independent of the upstream air pressure.
- Single or double skin construction. Double skin construction is used for low noise applications to minimize breakout noise.
- Optional electric or hot water heater to provide heating if requirement.
- Optional multiple connector air outlets.