Axial Flow Control Valve is design for special applications requiring high flow capacity, the precise control from a linear motion closure member, and reduced turbulence and vibrational effects.
The inherent capacity of the axial valve is very high compared to the conventional globe axial flow control valve and enables selection of smaller valve size. Alternatively the higher capacity can be used to minimize pressure loss or to provide for special control features.
- Needle valves are the suitable valves to use whenever pressure heads or flow rates need to be safely and reliably reduced and controlled. Design according to the operating conditions with vaned ring or slotted cylinder design.
- Shut-off and control valve for drinking water and pre-treated wastewater
- Tightly closing valve with optimized flow guidance through reducing ring cross-sections
- Linear control characteristic from 4% opening until full open
- Sealing materials and coating according to KTW and DVGW W270 requirements for drinking water.
- DN 100 - 2000
- PN 10 - 100
- Special designs, material, unique applications can be tailor made.
- Body: Ductile cast iron EN-JS1050, EN-JS1030. Special material on request.
- Piston guide: Stainless Steel, Special Bronze, Special Brass
- Vaned ring: Bronze
- Seat ring, slotted cylinder and perforated cylinder: Stainless Steel
- Gaskets/seals: Elastomer, KTW and W270 approved
- Piston, shaft, slider crank, push rod, bolt: Stainless Steel
- Gearbox crank: Ductile cast iron EN-JS1050
- Gearbox stem: ferritic Cr-Ni steel
- Corrosion protection of the body parts: fusion bonded epoxy, Blue