BLK360 captures the world around you with full-colour panoramic images overlaid on a high-accuracy point cloud. Simple to use with just the single push of one button, the BLK360 is the smallest and lightest scanner of its kind. Anyone who can operate an iPad can now capture the world around them with high resolution 3D panoramic images.
Using the ReCap Pro mobile app, the BLK360 streams image and point cloud data to iPad. The app filters and registers scan data in real time. After capture, ReCap Pro enables point cloud data transfer to a number of CAD, BIM, VR and AR applications. The integration of BLK360 and Autodesk software dramatically streamlines the reality capture process thereby opening this technology to non-surveying individuals.
- Speed : On-the-fly image and point cloud processing in the field.
- Portability : Flexibility to scan wherever, whenever with the small lightweight scanner that fits into a messenger bag.
- Ease of Use : Push-button scanning that automatically stitches and registers in the mobile version of ReCap Pro.
- Cloud Connectivity : Better collaboration and virtualisation with cloud sync.
- Simplified Data Collection : Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data.
- Interoperability : Reality capture data connectivity with Autodesk’s design solutions.