Introducing Leica GS18 I, a versatile, survey-grade GNSS RTK rover with Visual Positioning. Designed for surveying professionals to measure points which previously could not be measured with a GNSS rover easily and accurately. Now, you can quickly capture the site in images and measure points from them, either in the field or later in the office.
Sensor fusion of GNSS, IMU and a camera come together to create Visual Positioning technology, resulting in a GNSS RTK rover so powerful that it enables you to measure what you see. GS18 I has all the functionality of the Leica GS18 T: in addition to Visual Positioning, users can for example map points with either tilted or levelled pole.
- Measure points with obstructed view to the sky more efficiently and easily.
- Capture points you couldn’t reach before with a GNSS rover.
- Gain more flexibility and control, with no need to use additional time-consuming equipment.
- Map hundreds of points with survey-grade accuracy within minutes.
- Capture the scene quickly and decide later, what should be measured – even if the scene subsequently changes or disappears.
- Tap on an image to measure a point in the field or in the office.
- Quick and thorough so you catch every detail.