Leica FlexLine TS10 is a high-end manual total station, enabling you to carry out high-demand survey tasks with Leica Captivate software. This way you can participate in the world of 3D by benefiting from 3D views of your measured data.
The TS10 solves daily professional challenges and tasks for growing demands within surveying and mapping, building construction and civil engineering:
- Managing directors of construction departments benefit from minimal downtime of your survey crews to deliver projects under budget and in time.
- Survey managers can rely on the highest product durability in the market, which increases your planning certainty.
- Surveyors work faster by measuring more points per day with less measurement errors and rework.
- WORK FASTER Measure more points per day due to faster measurements and stakeout procedures, supported by the revolutionary Leica Captivate field software. The software is made to make your work easier and more enjoyable.
- USE IT TROUBLE-FREE Increase productivity and minimise downtime by relying on instruments that simply work and come with a global service and support network.
- CHOOSE PRODUCTS THAT ARE BUILT TO LAST Even after years of use under harsh conditions (like mud, dust, blowing rain, extreme heat and cold), FlexLine still operates with the same high level of accuracy and reliability.
- CONTROL YOUR INVESTMENT Instrument quality has been our standard for almost 200 years, which is why you can count on a lower investment over the entire instrument lifetime and do not have to worry about unexpected costs.
- PROFIT FROM MOBILE CONNECTIVITY With optional mobile internet access, you can share your data online much faster, receive design data from your designers and engineers onsite, and use Leica Geosystems services – such as Leica Exchange or Leica Active Assist.
- SAVE TIME WITH AUTOHEIGHT This revolutionary feature enables your TS10 to automatically measure, read and set its own height. This capability minimises errors and accelerates the setup process onsite.