Leica FlexLine TS07 is a manual total station, enabling you to carry out mid- to high-accuracy survey and stakeout tasks easily and efficiently.
Building construction, civil engineering, or surveying and mapping professionals benefit from the TS07 helping them solve their daily professional challenges and tasks:
- Managing directors of construction departments benefit from minimal downtime of your survey crews to deliver projects under budget and in time.
- Survey managers can rely on the highest product durability in the market, which increases your planning certainty.
- Surveyors work faster by measuring more points per day with less measurement errors and rework.
- WORK FASTER Measure more points per day due to faster measurement and stakeout procedures (endless drives, trigger key, drives on both sides, pinpoint EDM and more), supported by our easy-to-use and familiar FlexField software. Speed up your learning curve onsite, take advantage of the great ergonomics and reliable measurements. Reduce errors and rework.
- USE IT TROUBLE-FREE Increase productivity and minimise downtime by relying on instruments that simply work and come with a global service and support network.
- CHOOSE PRODUCTS THAT ARE BUILT TO LAST Even after years of use under harsh conditions (like mud, dust, blowing rain, extreme heat and cold), FlexLine still operates with the same high level of accuracy and reliability.
- CONTROL YOUR INVESTMENT Instrument quality has been our standard for almost 200 years, which is why you can count on a lower investment over the entire instrument lifetime and do not have to worry about unexpected costs.
- PROFIT FROM MOBILE CONNECTIVITY With optional mobile internet access, you can share your data online much faster, receive design data from your designers and engineers onsite, and use Leica Geosystems services – such as Leica Exchange or Leica Active Assist.
- SAVE TIME WITH AUTOHEIGHT This revolutionary feature enables your TS07 to automatically measure, read and set its own height. This functionality minimises errors and accelerates the setup process onsite. The AutoHeight feature is available as an option for the TS07..