Eccentric plug valves are used for a wide range of flow control and isolation applications including clean and dirty water, sewage, sludge and slurries, air, and other services. The Eccentric Plug Valve can be used to isolate and regulate any of these services bi-directionally.
The Eccentric Plug Valves utilizes a totally encapsulated molded plug to protect exposure to corrosion and delamination in severe abrasive applications.
- Non-Clog Design : The unrestricted flow area combined with smooth streamline contouring allows passage of large solids to prevent potential clogging and provide low headloss.
- Eccentric Plug Valves Action: Provides positive shut off with wear resistant action and low torque.
- Full Top Access Cover: Provides accessibility for inspection without removal of the valve from the line.
- Friction Collar with Memory Stop: Secures valve plug in any position and includes nylon bearing for ease of operation.
- V-Type Packing: Field adjustable and replaceable without removal of a worm gear or motor actuators.
- Removable POP Shims: Packing Overload Protection Shims protect packing by preventing overload during field adjustment.
- Radial Bearings: Heavy Duty, T316 Stainless Steel, Permanently Lubricated.
- Thrust Bearing:: Upper: PTFE – Provides ease of actuation during operating conditions.
- Thrust Bearing:: Lower: Stainless Steel – Prevents wear to plug and Grit-Guard.
- Grit-Guard Shaft: The Val-Matic Exclusive Grit-Guard shaft seal extends packing and bearing life by minimizing contact with abrasive line media.
- Seat: Welded overlay of 95% pure nickel applied directly to the body using a state-of-the-art robotic welding system for a consistent, high-quality weld.
- Plug : Fully rubber encapsulated molded plug eliminates exposed surfaces preventing corrosion and delamination
- Body, Cover: Ductile Iron /Cast Iron
- Plug: Cast Iron / Ductile Iron with Rubber
- Shaft Bearings: Stainless Steel / Teflon
- Internal, external bolts, nuts: Stainless Steel / Galvanized Steel
- Sizes: DN 50 – DN 900