For high pressure-systems, precise throttling is offered by globe valves and they are perfectly suited to be used for the most demanding process applications having a varied range of temperature extremities. Because of the spherical shape of the body, Globe Valves are names so. Occasionally they are known as the ‘Up and over Valve’ and this versatile type of valves is used to regulate the flow of infrequent and the applications of throttling. Having an opening in the body, the formation of the seat will happen on which the disc is crewed to close the valve. This is available with a slightly higher pressure drop compared to straight-through valves like a ball or gate valves if they are used for on/off duty. Being uni-directional valves, these valves are required to install in the correct flow positions. They have various advantages. The key advantage is that with the precise throttling for high-pressure systems, the operator is required to manually turn the handle and stem continuously to ensure that the valve is opened or closed completely and this involves a much longer time.
Generally, for the most demanding process applications, globe valves are suited. In systems that are required for stroking, vacuum, and systems involving a wide range of extreme temperatures, these can be used. For liquid systems and gas, globe valves can also be used. They are not meant to be used for the highest level of purity or slurry systems because the inherent cavities can promote contamination and slow slurry material can get trapped. This can disable the operation of the valve. The globe solenoid valves can be found easily in a wide range of metal and alloy constructions and also plastics for covering a wide gamut of industrial applications. On the type, concentration, and temperature of the media, proper material compatibility depends.
Dutco Tennant LLC can supply you with an advanced range of Globe Solenoid Valve for Sports Turf Irrigation.
- 2-way GLOBE valves.
- 1" , 1 1/2” female thread BSP.
- Kit for manual opening with 1/4" lever turn.
- Valve body made of nylon 6.6 with 30% fibreglass.
- Permanently clean because of the built-in steel mesh filter.
- Assembled with screws and stainless steel spring.
- EPDM diaphragms reinforced with fabric.
- 24 VAC solenoid (SEE OPTIONS).
- Working temperature between 2 and 80 degrees.
- Recommended working pressure of 1 to 10 bar.
- Opening and closing response time of 0.5 seconds.
- Resistance test carried out for 25,000 cycles at 15 bar and 80 degrees.
- Built-in flow regulator.
- Flow range between 38 and 240 l/min.
- Removable from the upper section for repair or replacement of parts.
- Complies with standard UNE 68-074-86/ISO 7714.4