The Universal Hardness Tester contains all standard hardness testing methods between 9.81 - 2452N. The system is designed with high-quality mechanical components with closed-loop technology and versatile Windows evaluation software WIN-Control. The integrated camera with zoom module allows for a fast, accurate, and user independent Vickers or Brinell measurement.
- Focus on a fast and simple operation to satisfy the needs of inexperienced operators, while maintaining the flexibility and complexity of features required by expert users.
- Fully automatic evaluation of the indent.
- Integrated camera with Zoom module allows a fast, accurate and user independent Vickers or Brinell measurement.
- Special closed-loop system for quick and highly accurate test results.
- High clamping force system for safe testing of both small and very large parts.
- Hardness from castings and forgings
- For flat and cylindrical work pieces
- Wide application within the automotive and aerospace industry
- Laboratory and workshop testing
- Sample testing or quality control testing
- Steels, non-ferrous metals
- Cemented carbide, ceramics, stainless steels