Regarded as the most versatile polymer that is available in the modern market, UPVC or unplasticized polyvinyl chloride is based mostly on PVC. Famously, PVC is used in several areas of life but it is also uniquely formulated to produce a combination that is known as UPVC. It is an amazing piping material that can offer a wide range of advantages that are truly unmatched and not available with any other type of material. UPVC is regarded as an amazing choice for Sports Turf Irrigation due to its amazing resistance to natural elements and chemicals. The pipes and fittings which we are supplying are simple and cost-effective. A wide range of advantages is offered by them in comparison with the conventional piping systems. For rust-free, long, and corrosion resistance service life, these pipes offer a maintenance-free solution. Compared to traditional G.I. pipes these pipes are superior in nature, cost-effective, and also offer a wide range of advantages.
- Resistance from UV rays and from rain and water.
- Highly resistant to chemicals and can be used perfectly for both commercial and residential purposes.
- During the production of these pipes, galvanized steel is used which makes them highly durable.
- It is an environment-friendly option because of its high recyclability and energy efficiency.
- Comes with a self-extinguishing feature that makes it the best choice for safety.
- Completely free of maintenance.
- The pipes are resilient, light in weight, and are durable.
- The pipes are manufactured with eco-friendly and virgin unplasticized polyvinyl chloride compounds.
- The UPVC pipes are non-metallic in nature and resistant to all types of metallic corrosion.