Area Drains are meant for collecting excess rain and storm runoff from sidewalks, roods, parking lots or streets. The robust sizing variants are available for accommodating several elevations and connection sizes. The grates and the infrastructure frame can prevent the debris from coming into a stormwater management system. These units offer rugged durability for offering you the highest access and drainage for vital connections with easy installation and sectional designs which can be customized. The Area Drainage includes collection boxes having grated tops, the boxes are buried with grates flush along with or just below ground level. The connection among the boxes with a pipe four to eight inches in depth drains into a nearby alley or street. The gutter down outlets is directly connected over an area drainage system.
We supply Watts drainage solutions that offer no corner cuttings with a specified range of floor along with area drains. The coating comes off either epoxy, ductile iron grating along with solid nickel bronze top assemblies which are just some of the standard features that are offered by Watts. The standard range of epoxy coated cast iron area drain comes with anchor flange, body collar along weep holes. They have a square adjustable top having heel-proof ductile iron grating and no hub outlet.
- Comes with a vertically adjustable top
- Ductile Iron Grate which is secured heel proof
- Re-captures perimeter seepage with double drainage
- Suited for heavy commercial traffic
- Epoxy coated cast iron area drain with anchor flange
- PVC / ABS Body (Optional)
- Weep holes
- square fixed top with heel proof ductile iron grate
- Nickel Bronze / SS Veneer Grate (Optional)
- Hinged or Hinged Locking Grate (Optional)
- No hub (standard) outlet
- Push on / Threaded / Inside Caulk outlet (Optional)