Will be responsible to developmanage and promote the sales and long-term specification of Solar Power Plant Components in the GCC.
The primary focus will be establishing and maintaining a strong Customer basewithin the Utility scale Solar power plants.Other Renewableenergy will be added progressively.
- Business development – understanding of the UAE market requirements and market research for Solar Power Plant.
- Establishing new relationships with component manufacturers for representation in the region
- Participating in sales opportunities with EPC’spreparing bids and ensuring compliance with the bidrequirements.
- Research, investigate and identify any potential new business opportunity in relation to existing and new product opportunity.
- Plan, organise and participate sales team meetings or conferences, presentations and customer training to support business activity.
- Reports on progress toward sales plans
- Develop a team of sales professionals to build and grow the business.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least five (5) years commercial & sales experience, in renewable energy.
- Strong track record with delivering growth in both sales and profitability.
- A good understanding of related commercial, legal and power project economics.
- Strong problem solving ability, good negotiation and closing skills to drive sales.
- Strong market analysis capabilities. Able to understand market drivers, uncover customer needs, and estimate financial opportunity.
Interested applicants may send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention in the subject line “20BDMSOL”.