- Generate sales enquiries/orders from customer and arrange for execution of the order.
- To Follow process orientation in CRM and ERP system as per company policy
- Follow-up on specifications with the sales team to convert them into sales.
- Source and identify suppliers for new products or new segments of businesses.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product orientation.
- Negotiate and close sales deals in line with company policy.
- Achieve regular sales targets assigned by company.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 - 2 years’ solid experience in sales,marketing, or business development in water treatment chemicalsor equipment.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of local customers and clients.
- Must have strong technical engineering background and know-how to understand customer, potential customer issues and needs.
- Must have sound knowledge about current market trends, upcoming projects and identifying potential customers.
- Energetic, a team player with a flair for selling technical products.
- Strong organizational skills. Excellent verbal and written persuasive communications skills.
- Transferable Visa will be an advantage.
- Valid UAE Driving License will be an added advantage
- Engineering Graduate in Chemical, Mechanical Engineering / Engineering Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Graduate in Chemistry.
Note: Open to accept candidates (Freshers) with no experience for Internal Sales Engineers if the candidate is having exceptionally good academic record and right attitude for sales job.
Interested applicants may send their updated CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention in the subject line “20012RVI”.