- Generate sales enquiries/orders from customer and arrange for execution of the order.
- Follow-up on specifications with the sales team to convert them into sales.
- Source and identify suppliers for new products or new segments of businesses.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product orientation.
- Negotiate and close sales deals in line with company policy.
- Achieve regular sales targets.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ solid experience in sales , marketing or business development in engineering products for Oil & Gas, Civil Infrastructure, Water & Wastewater and Analytical / Scientific Equipment.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of local customers and clients.
- Must have strong technical engineering background and know-how to understand customer, potential customer issues and needs.
- Must have sound knowledge about current market trends, upcoming projects and identifying potential customers.
- Energetic, a team player with a flair for selling technical products.
- Strong organizational skills. Excellent verbal and written persuasive communications skills.
- Conversant or native Arabic speaking preferred.
- Transferable Visa will be an advantage.
- Engineering Graduate (Mechanical) or any related discipline.
Job Type: Full-time Location: KUWAIT
Interested applicants may send their updated CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference in subject of email.