The Senior Sales Engineer will be responsible to sale and promote product range of DT for Oil & gas, Marine and Industrial sector in Kuwait region.
The primary focus will be establishing and maintaining a strong Customer base for various product range within the Oil & Gas, Marine and industrial sectors.
- Achieve or exceed the agreed sales and margin targets within given timeframes.
- Business development – understanding of the Kuwait key market requirements, Projects, and Tenders.
- Well versed with the Prequalification procedure with KOC, KNPC.
- Identify the New products and potential vendors to include in product portfolio to enhance project package supply.
- Identify and ensure efficient marketing activities, value proposition to end user, consultants, contractors and prospective customers.
- Leading and assisting with Customer visits and meetings, information gathering, tender submissions and follow-up meetings to secure orders.
- Prepare & deliver the technical presentations of products.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable standards.
- Plan, organise and participate sales team meetings or conferences, presentations and customer training to support business activity.
- Update on a regular basis information about competitor activity and changes in market requirements.
- Reports on a regular basis (weekly and monthly) progress toward sales plans objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a current resident in Kuwait.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Mechanical Engineerwith minimum five years of experience, knowledge of Oil & gas Industry based in Kuwait region.
- Good track record with delivering growth in both sales and profitability.
- Strong connection with end user, consultant, contractor and potential customers.
- Technical aptitude and Strong interpersonal communication skills to interact with all levels of engineering and construction personnel.
- Ability to work in an independent manner in planning activities, making decisions, and supporting customers.
- Well versed with ERP, MS office skills.
- Strong market analysis capabilities. Able to understand market drivers, uncover customer needs, and estimate financial opportunity.
Interested applicants may send their CV’s to email@example.com. Please mention in the subject line “20010ARMKU”.