The Senior Sales Executive will be responsible to manage and promote the sales and long-term specification of Hygienic wall cladding and ceiling Tiles made in FRP: Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics from Crane Composites in the UAE
The primary focus will be establishing and maintaining a strong Customer base for Wall and Ceiling Protection products within the commercial construction industry. The segments where Crane Composites has historically had success internationally are: Food Industry (Food Processing and Restaurants), Hospitality, Healthcare, Education.
- Achieve or exceed the agreed sales and margin targets within given timeframes.
- Business development – understanding of the UAE market requirements and market research for Crane Composites applications within FRP for projects: Restaurants, Food Processing Plants, Retail, Hospitals, Schools & Universities, Hotels, and Sports Complex
- Interfacing and working with End Users and Consultants to demonstrate the Value added benefits of using FRP made in Crane Composites and ensuring that Crane Composites products are included with the Particular Project Specification
- To sell in a consultative manner and be seen as the customer’s trusted advisor
- Leading and assisting with Customer visits and meetings, information gathering, tender submissions and follow-up meetings to secure orders
- Research, investigate and identify any potential new business opportunity in relation to existing and new product opportunity
- Undertake site visits and conduct accurate surveys when required
- Plan, organise and participate sales team meetings or conferences, presentations and customer training to support business activity.
- Update on a regular basis information about competitor activity and changes in market requirements
- Reports on a regular basis (weekly and monthly) progress toward sales plans objectives
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong communication skills in all forms, including written, oral, e-mail and presentation.
- Strong track record with delivering growth in both sales and profitability
- At least five years commercial experience, in business and/or market development within Kitchens, Hotels or Food Processing
- Strong connection with architects community mainly for Hospitality
- Technical aptitude and Strong interpersonal communication skills to interact with all levels of engineering and construction personnel
- Knowledge of the construction industry in the region
- Ability to work in an independent manner in planning activities, making decisions, and supporting customers
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships at the executive level
- Strong market analysis capabilities. Able to understand market drivers, uncover customer needs, and estimate financial opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested applicants may send their updated CV’s to email@example.com. Please quote reference in subject of email.